You can see the groups assigned to a Moodle classroom by accessing the Moodle classroom management (21-22).
- Identify yourself in the Virtual Campus (https://cv.uab.cat/).
- Access the Moodle classroom management (21-22) .
- Locate the classroom for which you want to view assigned groups and click Students.
- You will access the page from where you can manage the students and the teaching groups. Click on the tab See groups to see the associated groups.
- By clicking on each one of them, you will be able to see the members of each one of them.