- Log in Campus Virtual (https://cv.uab.cat/).
- Access the Moodle classroom management (21-22).
- Find the subject in the current course 2020-21 for which you wish add teachers. Click the button Teachers.
There are two possible roles: Editor teachers or Non-editor teachers.
The difference is that the Non-editor teachers don’t have editing permissions, wereas Editor teachers do.
ADD TEACHING STAFF
In order to add teachers,
- clic the tab Editors teachers if you want to add people in the classroom with this role,
- clic the tab Non-editors teachers if you want to add people in the classroom with this role,
- enter the corresponding NIU or NIUs (separated by commas) and click the button Add in order to assign them to the Moodle classroom.
REMOVE TEACHING STAFF
In order to remove teachers click the corresponding button Remove.
REMARK: The person responsible (owner) of the Moodle classroom cannot be eliminated from the List of editors teachers. that is, they will not have the Remove button.