In the Virtual Campus you have the option of managing the Sigma or TCS teaching groups of the Moodle classroom.
Actions to add or remove Sigma /TCS teaching groups are carried out from the student management section of the classroom. You will find here how to access. Click on the Add /Remove Sigma/TCS Group tab, from where you can:
- Add or remove Sigma or TCS groups assigned to it ( option 1 ), or
- Add a new group manually ( option 2 ) – if you know the Sigma code and the group.
OPTION 1. ADD / REMOVE SIGMA / TCS GROUPS ASSIGNED
- Check the Add/Remove Sigma Teaching Groups option.
- To add a group, check the corresponding box.
- To remove it, uncheck its corresponding box.
- Click Submit to save the changes.
OPTION 2. ADD A SIGMA / TCS GROUP MANUALLY (KNOWING THE CODE AND THE GROUP)
If you still do not see a teaching group and you know the Sigma/TCS code and the group, you can add it manually, entering the data.
- In this case select the option Add a group manually
- Fill in the form and click Add to save the changes.
Once entered, you will see the group in the See groups tab.