By 31 October 2019: Declaration of area/topic of interest.
08 November 2019: Official tutor assignation.
10 January 2020: Submission of TFM proposal by email.
- Linguistics: To firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and your supervisor
- Literature: To firstname.lastname@example.org and your supervisor
The proposal should indicate clearly what you intend to work on and why. It must also include a selection of key and relevant references, and relate them to the proposed study. All proposals must indicate the student’s name, the supervisor’s name and a (provisional) title.
20 January 2020: Feedback on your proposal.
By 16 March 2020: Submission of a 5-page sample (Literature) and a work plan (Linguistics)
- The 5-page TFM sample for Literature students will be read by qualified specialists who will most likely be your examiners. The sample submitted should be agreed on with your supervisor.
- The TFM work plan for Linguistics students should be sent only to the supervisor.
By 30 March 2020: Feedback on the 5-page sample and work plan
By 22 June 2020: A complete TFM version must be submitted to your supervisor.
06 July 2020: Hard-cop submission of the final version of your TFM to:
- Your examination board (2 members)
- Your supervisor
- The departmental secretary.
15 & 16 July 2020: Oral defence of the TFMs
EXAMINATION IN SEPTEMBER IS NOT AN OPTION