Updated information on the Covid-19 safety adopted by the UAB can be found here.
Further details on Covid-safe teaching procedures will be provided at the MA Welcome Session on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (room tba).
In light of current circumstances deriving from the coronavirus pandemic and the consequent shutdown of the University’s attendance-based teaching and administration services, please be advised of the following:
Students on the 2019-2020 MA Programme
- No face-to-face classes will take place until further notice
- Teaching content will be made available online via Campus virtual
- No face-to-face tutorials will take place until further notice
- Your teachers and supervisors can be contacted through e-mail (or via any other means that they may have made available to you)
- You can find your teachers’ e-mail addresses here
- Currently, all submission and evaluation deadlines remain valid
- The department is here to help you with any doubts that you may have, but please be patient! Online administration of all teaching and admin processes has multiplied considerably, and it may take a little time for us to get back to you
- The MA coordination e-mail address is: email@example.com
- You can follow all UAB updates on the coronavirus disruption here
Applicants for the 2020-21 MA Programme
- The MA coordinator can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be aware that response time for enquiries or other administrative procedures may be longer than usual for the coming weeks