Subject taught on this MA
Advanced Academic Abilities
- 18th century women’s writing; women’s resistance to societal pressures and demands and the ways in which they bring across their (implicit/subliminal) subversion through their work
- Female Desire
- The Woman Question
- Conduct Literature
I would be happy to supervise dissertations related to any of my research areas
- Sánchez-Campos, Noelia. “Reconciling Empowerment and Submission: Female Agency and Desire in Hannah More’s A Search after Happiness”. European Academic Research. 12 (2015): 16021-36.
- Owen, David; Prunean, Alexandra; Sánchez-Campos, Noelia; Reyhane Vadidar (eds.). Hannah More: A Search after Happiness. The Juvenilia Press: Sydney, Australia, 2015.
- Prunean, Alexandra; Sánchez-Campos, Noelia. “Generic Variety in Conduct Literature: The Negotiation of Desire”. European Academic Research. 12 (2014): 5712-38. Conferences June/July 2016: British Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- “Lifecycles: Postgraduate and Early Career Conference”, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (speaker)
- June 2015: The Fourth International Juvenilia Conference, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (organiser + speaker)
- July 2014: British Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies Conference: “Encounters: Postgraduate and Early Career Conference”, Venice, Italy (speaker)