The User menu is at the top-right and you can identify because there is written the name of the user which accessed. Through the menu, you have quick access to personal profile pages.
- Dashboard: displays the summary of the subjects to which you have access.
- Profile: allows you to review and update the information visible to other users with whom you share courses.
- Grades: displays a summary of the grades in all subjects. This view is very useful for students.
- Messages: provides quick access to all posts in any subject.
- Preferences: allows you to change or customize the issues related to user account.
- Log out: closes your user session in Moodle.
- Switch role to..: allows to view the classroom from others roles. This option is only available to teachers.