The purpose of the conclusion:
- Wrap up your main thesis ideas using a different language, driving your main points home.
- Summarize your topic arguments paraphrasing the way your thesis was proved or disproved.
- Call to action by mentioning to the readers why your research matters, stating the consequences of your results and looking into the future.
- Your thesis should look stronger
- Show a sense of reflection
- Wrap it up all together
- Repeat your main points using the same language.
- Introduce new information
- Begin with “In conclusion…”, In summary… ( readers know it’s a conclusion)